Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Shit's going well.

This climbing shit is going well. Yesterday we went at it again, and I managed to climb a 5a. We thought I did a 5b too, but then they changed it to 4c. Either way, I did 4 routes and tried a harder one, 5c. It's very fun, but damn. My arms can't really keep up with my enthusiasm. But it's awesome. I'm very happy that I finally managed to get my ass of the ground and up on the wall.

And so far I haven't had any issues with my "normal" pain. Barely had any exercise pain either. I'm happy that the first one is staying away, not so much the exercise one. But it's ok. Either way it looks like my thoughts about the swimming was right. It was probably the cold water that gave me so much pain afterwards. Too bad I didn't think of that sooner. This exercise is much more my style.

No comments:

Post a Comment