Sunday, July 20, 2014

Been busy, you know.

I've been climbing and spending a lot of time with Sugar. He's been on vacation now for a few weeks. Awesome times. We're going climbing again today actually. Outdoors. I'm loving it. I've noticed I'm getting stronger. Been trying to climb some 5c routes. It's a challenge alright. But I did get further last time. Gotta keep at it.

Next week he'll be back at work again. Gonna use some of the free time to cath up on a few things. Possibly. Possibly not. Also need to plan on when and how to get some of my stuff back here. I need to take a trip back home. But I really don't wanna. I wanna stay here and have a good time. Being happy doing awesome stuff.

Well, gotta get to bed now. Need to get up early to go do the awesome climbing stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment