Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Puppy Love.

We have a new addition to the family. 
About a week ago my mom and her hubby adopted an adorable little Puppy. A German Shepherd / Collie mix we named Nemo. He's about 10 weeks old now and pretty much everything he does is simply adorable.

Maybe not the pooping on the floors. But that's our own fault for not getting him out in time. He really is doing his best and mostly it's going really good. Pretty much everything here is new to him. And wow, don't even mention going outside. He stares at everything and even sits down to watch when a car drives by.

It's gonna be amazing to watch him grow up. And no matter what other ppl say. ( I've heard the complaints.) I agree with my mom and her hubby. It doesn't matter if he turns out to be a 50 kilo heavy baby. Ofc he should be allowed to sleep in the bed with them. I'd have him in my bed if I weren't allergic.

An allergy which btw doesn't seem to take much notice of Nemo. Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment