Sunday, March 11, 2012

Spring cleaning...

Both in my room and in the blog. Or something like it. Decided to bring back some squares I removed a while ago and change the header a little. Nothing big, nothing fancy, no one cares. So...

What else is on ? Not much really. Still thinking about my adventure in the twilight zone and the future. My one track minded head and a bunch of other random and not so random thoughts. And finally... I've got a real bed.

We've been looking online to see if anyone was selling an older one cheep. But no luck, today both me and my mom got tired of waiting and looking and went to the store and bought a new one.

So for the last 3 hours we've been moving a bunch of books, pillows, 2 couches and 1 bed. I had to use one of those masks again cuz the dust and I don't get along very well. But it's all good.

Now Le Dungeon looks like a real room and not a storage facility.

No comments:

Post a Comment